Quick Spinach & Shrimp Ramen Noodle Stir Fry will get you in and out of the kitchen VERY fast! This dish was beyond simple. I added shrimp, spinach and egg to flavor up this dish, but you can add whatever veggies you fancy to make this dish just right for you.
Who knew Ramen Noodles could be so versatile? Not me! Thanks to my friend, Mary S., I am loving these noodles in a whole new way! I was inspired to create this dish when I spotted a Ramen Noodle dish at Moderndaymoms.com. Feel free to check that one out, too!
- 1 package Ramen Noodles (Chicken or Veggie Flavor)
- 1 package spinach, cooked down until wilted or 1 cup veggies
- 1 pound precooked shrimp, peeled and defrosted *We like our shrimp..yum, yum!
- 2 eggs (You will scramble them..)
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup water or broth to wilt down spinach
- Scallions to garnish
- Lemon to squeeze on top
- Wilt down the spinach in some water or broth and set aside.
- Put the Ramen noodles into a pot of boiling water for about 2 minutes. Remove and drain well.
- Then place the shrimp into the hot water with the burner off. Keep them in the water for about 2-3 minutes, just enough to heat them through and make them hot, then drain the shrimp. (Simple, right?)
- Scramble the eggs in a skillet with a little olive oil. Then while the pan is on medium heat, add the Ramen noodles, vegetables and shrimp, if desired.
- Sprinkle the seasoning packet over the top of the mixture and stir gently. Cook until the vegetables are warm through and the skillet is sizzling. You might need to add a little more olive oil as you add ingredients.
- When ready to serve, garnish with scallions and lemon. *The lemon tastes amazing on this dish!